No, I didn’t place these carefully onto the bed to make it look like I had just thrown them down.
M A T T E/ D A R K L I P S T I C K??
As the title suggests, this is all about my favourite lipsticks.
I have an obsession addiction to matte lip products. Lipsticks, lip balms, if it’s matte, I will buy it (within reason of course!)
Currently, I own lip products from:
- L.A. Girl
- Rimmel (not included in this review) and
- INGLOT (not included in this review)
Just from this photo above, I am sure you can see the colours that I really like.. Dark, “uncommon” lip colours.
I say “uncommon” because I don’t see anyone wearing these out on a daily basis (or maybe it’s because I rarely go out or I don’t know a lot of people LOL).
*WITHOUT FURTHER ADO…*
My arm was so stiff. Swatches could be better. Photo creds: Hubby (no thanks to him for not placing the tubes in a straight line :D)
(Note: They are just numbered from 1 to 9 and not ranked as such).
- Essence – Vibrant Shock Matt Lipstick – 10 “No to Mainstream” (R46.99)*
- NYX – Cosmic Metals Lip Cream – 07 “Electromagnetic” (R145.00)*
- Essence – Vibrant Shock Lip Paint – 05 “Nightstalker” (R59.99)*
- L.A. Girl – Matte Flat Velvet Lipstick – 825 “Blue Valentine” (R109.99)*
- NYX – Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick – 17 “Jet Set” (R145.00)*
- MAC – Matte Lipstick – 75 “Royal Blue” (R210.00)*
- NYX – Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick – 18 “Foul Mouth” (R145.00)*
- NYX – Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick – 01 “Stone Fox” (R145.00)*
- L.A. Girl – Matte Flat Velvet Lipstick – 824 “Poetic” (R109.99)*
*These were the prices at the time of purchase.
(Left) I am wearing number 9 from the above list. (Best believe that your girl’s eyebrows are much better now than these past caterpillars).
I am wearing number 6 from the list.
I am wearing number 1 from the list.
My TOP 3 out of the list would be:
- Essence – Vibrant Shock Matt Lipstick – 10 “No to Mainstream”.
- NYX – Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick – 17 “Jet Set”.
- NYX – Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick – 01 “Stone Fox”.
So what’s your favourite colour?
Do you have any other brand suggestions that have similar colours for me to try out?!